I am thrilled to finally write about the most powerful force in the Universe, LOVE and Tarot. I am also mentioning the Top Tarot Cards for Love later in this blog post.
What is Love?
We have finally gotten through the darkest time of the year (December and January) and now, the days are little bit longer and the sun shines a little bit brighter. I hope you didn’t have to go through this time of the year without love! Love is as critical for our mind and body as oxygen. It’s not negotiable. The more connected we are, the healthier we will be both physically and emotionally. The less connected we are, the more we are at risk of depression. It is known and seen in real life that the less love we have, the more depression we are likely to experience. One of my clients just emailed me describing her life to me. She tells me she is not really depressed, but “sad with a heavy heart” because she misses having a loved one in her life. She misses the connection and sharing of life with the one who would love her. She says she is not depressed, but having a “heavy heart” is a form of depression. It’s just hard to admit it to oneself. If we don’t acknowledge it, we can go through life without really finding the solution to it and making a positive change.
There are unseen forces in the Universe. We can barely understand these forces, this flow of energies, but it’s happening all around us, all the time. Some call it yin/yang, others call it karma. One thing is for sure, it’s a definite force that affects all of us within and on the outside. Love is one of those forces, one of these constantly present energies, and it is the most powerful of them all.
Therefore, if we are lacking love in our life, we should not feel like the situation is terminal. It’s not! Love is out there. It’s everywhere and at all times and we can attract it into our life if we really want to and know how. Sometimes what’s needed is to seek it out and work on bringing it into our life. Other times, letting go of control and letting go of trying are needed so love can be attracted to us like fish to water. In such a case, working on our Selves and our attitude toward the world should be our primary focus. Only if we love ourselves can we express love toward others.
Down-to-Earth Approach to Love
Even though love is everywhere, it doesn’t just happen. Many people believe love just happens and it stays there forever. And if it doesn’t, they feel lonely, depressed, and like they don’t deserve love. Love will become a part of our life if we know how to bring it into our life and nurture it. If we don’t nurture it, it will die, just like a geranium behind a sunny window that’s not been watered for weeks.
Love is “an act of will.”
- Love is a learned skill. It doesn’t come just from emotions or hormones. Erich Fromm, a German social psychologist, psychoanalyst, sociologist, humanistic philosopher, and democratic socialist. He was associated with the Frankfurt School of critical theory, called it “an act of will.” Love (not infatuation) is connected to tolerance and acceptance.
- It is important to be able to decipher infatuation and love. Infatuation feels good but doesn’t last. Some sources say infatuation lasts for about six months. Love is long lasting and it grows from infatuation. On the other hand, infatuation doesn’t have to become love.
- A crucial skill that will nurture love is the ability to communicate. Effective communication will develop trust and intensify a connection between partners. If you communicate, you will feel heard and better known which will result in higher level of personal happiness.
Love and Tarot
I get many requests to read about love and personal relationships from my clients. There are three (3) most common love questions people ask Tarot. I wrote a blog post about these questions a few weeks ago. I created 3 Tarot spreads that best answer these love questions. The blog post is called RELATIONSHIP TAROT READING | Tarot Spreads
Tarot is never wrong because it works with unbiased energy. It doesn’t take sides or feels sorry for someone. It’s a tool to find out the true nature of energies surrounding us. There are certain Tarot cards that unmistakably show that love is in the air. I am listing 10 of them.
7 Top Love Tarot Cards
Here are some useful and fun images about Top Love Tarot Cards!
- Ace of Cups – Extremely positive card promising a loving relationship. Both partners feel deep infatuation toward each other which will grow into love. Feelings of love are very strong. All they can think about is each other.
- Two of Cups – The Minor Arcana version of the Lovers. Unity between two people who want to be committed to each other. Very supportive relationship, both partners are emotionally on the same page. Not necessarily a sexual relationship. Strong indication the relationship will develop.
- Ten of Cups – A very happy union. Partners are in love with each other. The relationships is very stable even if partners are not married. The relationship has an appearance of a family. Partners are together and want to stay that way.
- Ten of Pentacles – Strong and stable relationship. Both partners are fully committed to the relationship and want to build up on it. Wealth not only material, but emotional, too.
- The Empress – Very strong, solid, nurturing, and happy relationship. Both partners care deeply about each other. Fertile relationship with a deep emotional bond of both partners. The woman accepts his the way he is. The man considers her the perfect woman.
- The Lovers – Partners are meant to be together in this lifetime. They are soulmates – there are life lessons to learn from each other. Perfect chemistry, happiness. Partners feel attached to each other which could be good or bad.
- The Star – A very bright card promising a bright future together. You are the star, the primary focus, of your partner. Joy and happiness are present.
Share the images, share this post! Let me know what you think!! 🙂